帖子

积分

论坛元老

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2018-3-16 02:06:29 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
金志锡小时候萌照

金志锡幼时即有神童之名。然而,他过早展露的才华也为他招来了嫉恨,同行的欺压竟使他一度几乎放弃围棋。我节选了2008年一篇韩文专栏文章中的部分内容译成英文,而我亲爱的朋友@300君一如既往帮我把英译再翻成了中文。

……
  However, Kim Jiseok‘s father, Mr。 Kim Hosung’s statement was serious。 He said the boy seemed to fail to adapt to the new circumstance and be bullied by others。 As Kim was stubborn, he probably might not be very obedient to his seniors。 It was said that they shut him in a restroom and turned off the light。 For the timid child, it must have been a nightmare to be locked in a confined space and spend more than an hour in tears。  
  “……然而,金志锡父亲(Kim Hosung)的说法却非常严重。他说志锡无法适应新的环境,受到了欺负。而金志锡又非常倔强,对前辈可能也不够顺从。据说道场的同学们把他关在厕所锁上门关上了灯。对这个胆怯的孩子来说,被锁在一个密闭空间哭了几个小时,一定是噩梦般的经历。”  
  ……
  Kim was young but he knew about his family‘s situation very well; the members were living separately in Gwangju 光州 and Seoul to support him。 For this reason, though he hated Go, he could not tell he wanted to stop studying it。 He wanted to quit it for many times but the expectation for him was so high that he could not even speak out what he thought。 Eventually, he came back to Gwangju when he dropped to 研究生Team 9。 And within a month, his grade dropped to Team 10 again。 His father who was watching Kim anxiously agreed with him to quit Go if he even drops out of Team 10。  
  “……志锡年纪虽小,但也明白自己家庭的状况。一家人在光州和首尔两地分居,就是为了支持他学棋。正因如此,纵使他一度深恶痛绝,但也说不出就此中断学棋的话来。他好几次想要放弃,但他身负的期望如此之高,他根本无法说出心中所想。最终,当他的排名下降到研究生9队的时候,他回到了光州。一个月以后,他的排名继续下降到10队。他焦虑的父亲看在眼里,终于答应,如果他再掉出10队,就同意他放弃围棋。”  
  Such a young child was saying he wanted to die。 He was mentally and physically exhausted。  
  “这么小小的一个孩子甚至说想要去死。他的精神和身体都消耗殆尽。”
  ……
  Kim returned to an institute in Gwangju where he learned playing Go for the first time。 He felt comfortable because there were many children of his age。 He participated in 研究生 League shuttling Seoul and Gwangju。 When he returned to Team 4~5, he settled in Seoul again to enter Kwon Gapyong school 權甲龍道場 and succeeded in becoming a professional player only after 3 years。  
  “金志锡回到了光州的一家培训机构,也是他最初开始学棋的地方。在那里有很多和他同龄的孩子,他也因此感觉自在了许多。他参加了研究生围棋联赛,在首尔和光州之间坐公交来往。当他的排名回到了4队到5队之间的时候,他回到了首尔,进入了权甲龙道场。仅仅三年之后就成功入段,成为一名职业棋手。”  
  His teacher Kwon‘s prescription shows us how seriously the young genius wandered after he had been scarred in his heart。
  “权老师对他的评价也显示了当时这位少年天才在心灵受挫之后,很是走了一段弯路。”
  “As Jiseok was already exposed by media as a prodigy at his young age, he easily incurred hatred within his competitor groups of the similar age。 When he came to me, his Go was sick and ruined completely。 He had to study from the very start again。 The special management was required。”
  “因为志锡很小就是备受媒体追捧的神童,他很容易招来同龄竞争者的嫉恨。当他来到我这儿的时候,他的棋问题已经很大,也可以说是完全被毁了。他不得不从头再开始学棋。对他必须用特殊的教学方法。”
  “…… I judged the urgent priority is to strengthen his basic skill rather than let him play actual games。 It is not everything for children to get good results in tournaments。 There are many geniuses quietly dying because they missed the timing to strengthen their foundation while being praised as prodigies。”
  “……我认为,当务之急是要加强他的基本功,而不是让他开始实战。对棋童来说,在比赛中取得好成绩并不是最重要的。有很多天才少年悄无声息地泯然众人,就是因为他们被盛赞为神童,却错过了最好的打基础的时机。”
  “When I teach children, there is a type like Sedol; those who can lose their own color if they get damaged in their style。 They just need to be silently watched and praised。 But Jiseok was another type that is required to be dealt with charisma。”
  “我对孩子们讲究因材施教,有一种孩子是像李世石那样的,如果失去了他们独有的棋风,他们也会因此失色。对这些孩子,你只要静静观察,适时表扬就可以了。但志锡是另外一种,需要老师想办法给予他指引。”

“He was imaginative and his calculation was very fast。 I was surprised by his assimilation in learning。 Whatever I instruct, he followed。 When it comes to potential, he had no competition。”
  “志锡的棋非常富有想象力,计算尤其迅速。我总是惊叹于他学习的天赋。无论我教什么,他马上就能明白。要说到棋上的潜力,他是无可比拟的。”
  “。。。。。 At least in terms of reading skill 数目, he would be ranked within top 5。 My school once published a high level 死活 quiz book titled 鬼手魔手。 In a percentage of the correct answer, Cho Cheolhan and Gu Li of China were 55%。 Lee Sedol was 65%。 But Jiseok did better than them。 his score was the highest。”
  “别的不说,他数目的手段可以列在前五。我的道场曾经出过一本高难度的死活题集,叫《鬼手魔手》。崔哲瀚和中国的古力可以答对55%,李世石可以做到65%,而金志锡比他们都强,他的得分是最高的。”   

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

徽帮棋友会 ( 苏ICP备2022041640号-1

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 18:44 , Processed in 0.235419 second(s), 19 queries .