积分

论坛元老

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-3-19 01:17:29 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

youtube网友热议
vinodh kona
im from india......i really has great respect for china for their hard work .....planning .......
我是印度人,非常钦佩中国人付出的努力
Ronit Kapoor
China is always 1 step ahead from world and India is always 100 years back frm whole world hahaha
中国总是领先世界一步,印度总是落后世界100年,哈哈
Jvinaykumar05 parvaledu
u don't our strength. ......
our governments are not providing money development when compare with other countries. all India can do anything .nothing is impossible to us we want some support to us ..
India is great country than china
我们的政府不提供发展资金,而其他国家会拨出相应经费。
印度无所不能。对我们印度来说,一切皆有可能。我们要的是支持。印度比中国更伟大
Kuldeep More
Ronit Kapoor There is nothing to laugh about. Chinese worked hard to get there.
没什么好嘲笑的。中国人也是努力再努力,才有今天的成果
Ronit Kapoor
Kuldeep More I'm not laughing on Chinese I'm laughing on India and its so called fastest growing economy
我不是在笑中国人,我是在笑我们印度啊,在笑印度所谓快速发展的经济
Jvinaykumar05 parvaledu
they will copy everything from others .we never copied others things .we shared our things and ideas to world.
India is great and I love my country. I can't tolerate anyone to insult our country. bro we will always support our country in all aspects.
our govt.s r not shown much interest to develop country.
finally it's a mistake of politicians and our country's default.
India is great forever.
他们的一切都是抄袭来的,而我们从来不抄。
我们把创意拿出来和全世界分享!印度是伟大的,我爱祖国印度。我不能容忍别人侮辱我的国家。
兄弟,我们会一直支持国家发展的,我们的政府对国家建设没多大兴趣。
说来说去,是政客的错。印度永远是伟大的
SHANAY SHAH
Jvinaykumar05 parvaledu what did we share ? What did we get in return by sharing ?
我们分享了什么啊?分享后,我们得到了什么回报?
Shawn John225
Jvinaykumar05 parvaledu there’s a difference between copy and patent , England invented Trains , then how come India is making trains too? Isn’t it copying? I think you should study about patent rights then you can talk about this. China made is because they are capable of making But India is asking for help from Japan to build the bullet train. Where China got the patent from Japan and made it on their own and made even better than its Japanese counterpart, that’s the big difference between China and India.
抄袭和专利是有区别的。英国发明了火车,为何印度现在也造火车?难道这不是抄袭吗?你应该研究专利法。
中国有能力,造出了高铁,印度没能力,找日本帮忙造高铁。中国从日本获得专利,然后造出国产高铁,甚至造出比日本更先进的高铁。这就是印度和中国的巨大差距!
Jvinaykumar05 parvaledu
I agree with u bro but we have lot of talent or not. they also well trained from Japan and other countries before construct bullet train .we also trained by Japan once we trained no one can stop us.
我们也人才济济。中国人自己造高铁前,也接受了日本的培训。
我们也接受了日本的培训。一旦培训完,就再也没有谁能挡住我们的高铁步伐了
Shawn John225
Jvinaykumar05 parvaledu I agree and there’s lots of talented minds in India , if they can utilize them properly surely it will be something different for your country. But utilization is the main problem , I think corrupt officials will be main problem I assume. But anyways I wish your country success over obstacles.
没错,印度人才济济。如果能加以利用,必能成大器。
如何利用是一个大问题,腐败官员也是一个大问题。
Ragesh Madhavan
Jvinaykumar05 parvaledu brother, even copying is an art. India failed to do it.
兄弟,抄袭也是一门艺术啊,印度就是不会抄袭
Honda Is honda
Yes u r right.and modi thinking about bullet train. Stupid pm.
说得对,莫迪还大谈特谈修高铁,这么笨的总理
GIHAN
+Ronit Kapoor well im italian you have to consider the two different political systems...one is a comunist mono party system the other is a multi party democracy!
When you have communists governments things are easy to achieve. Then china opened theor economy since the 70s india 20 years later,but as an italian i had great opinion towards india lopking how mich bonbay chnaged,new cities like chandigarh.
INDIA is doig slowly slowly but doibg very fine,you surrly have a great future ahead,with democracy thigs are slow but good in the long run,in the end China is accumulatig too much debt as well,some new cities are deserted. I guess your new PM is doing better than cogres.
IM SORRY FOR OUR ITALIAN LADY SONIA,I KNOW YOU SUFFERED UNDER HER BUT PLEASE KEEP HER WE HAVE ALREADY ENOUGH DIRTY POLITICIANS HERE
我是意大利人。你得考虑两国政治制度的差异。一个是一党制,一个是多党皿煮制。
一党制办事效率高。中国从70年代开始改革开放,印度迟了20年。
作为意大利人,我还是看好印度的。印度做事慢是慢,但是慢工出细活。你们的未来一片光明。
加上皿煮的助力,虽然步伐慢些,不过长远来看是利好。而中国积累了过多的债务,一些新城被废弃。
你们的总理做得比国大党好。
在此,为意大利女士索尼娅感到抱歉。我知道,在她领导之下,你们已经受够了。
你们就把她留着吧,我们意大利也已经受够了肮脏的政治
SHANAY SHAH
GIHAN your a fake account u italian. Sonia was Italian, but now since she's a Indian, u better dont say sorry
索尼娅以前是意大利人,现在是印度人了。你没必要抱歉
GIHAN
+Best GIF well india is not a perfect democracy sometimes they say its better a good dictatorship than a bad democracy....China moght be a dictatorship but they are in the positiob of challenging the west,india still is not! WORK HARD AND MAKE YOUR COUNTRY GREAT
印度的皿煮并非是完美的。有时候觉得专至更好。
中国也许是专至国家,不过人家已经要挑战西方了
努力工作吧,让你们国家伟大起来
Anupam Sharma
@ronit kapoor- India according to you is 100 yr back because we have many namak haraam people here like y** , who are busy in criticizing their own country.
你说印度落后100年。为什么会落后,就因为你这些人,天天批评自己的国家
storm queen
Anupam Sharma he is not criticising thats the truth .....
Open defacation is still a problem
他不是在批评国家,而是道出了真相
印度仍然存在户外方便的问题
storm queen
El Othemany heh pakistani bitch
India is called as a sub continent
India is called as the jewel of southeast asia..
Ceo of google is indian
Ceo of pepsico is indian
Ceo of master card is indian
Ceo of nokia is indian
Ceo of lsi groups is indian what did u tiny eyed fucker do
印度被称为次大陆,印度号称东南亚的明珠
谷歌的ceo是印度人,百事可乐的ceo是印度人,万事达卡的ceo是印度人,诺基亚的ceo是印度人。
Am Pm
Indian are big mouth and country full of beggars. Few ppl are very rich and most are living in hell of poverty . Join hands with China for prosperity .
印度人都是话唠,到处是乞丐。少数人有钱,大多数生活在贫困线以下。傍上中国,一起繁荣吧
Lelouch Yagami
India....everywhere garbage....Not a single clean city. So many Beggers on the street.
印度到处是垃圾。没有一座干净的城市。街上的乞丐太多了
ALBERT PINTO
Ronit Kapoor bro because in china people instead of complaining like you they go and work bring their country ahead of every other country
中国人不会像你一样在这里抱怨,人家努力工作去了,为的是超过其他国家
In Trance
Nirav Rajput tell me are you happy with the pathetic condition of our country? You okay with all our hard earned money being shyphoned off or wasted?
难道你对我们国家的悲哀现状感到满意吗?我们的血汗钱被侵吞,难道你不愤怒吗?
Nirav Rajput
In Trance i don't think so, it's a matter of Personal opinion, china is also not perfect like india, i believe that china is ahead in infrastructure & little bit standard of quality life, that's not mean that india is too behind than china.i hope current Government doing well in next 10/15 year & One simple thing we should Never let country down bro.
中国也不是完美的。没错,中国基础设施领先,生活水平高那么一点。
然而,这并不意味着印度落后中国很多。希望印度未来10-15年能有不俗表现。我们不应让国家失望!
Nirav Rajput
In Trance let's finish the topic, U like china right then U should go china & live there, i like my country whatever circumstances happening here right now,so by nature i never let my country down in front of pessimist & fucking people like U. OVER & OUT.
你喜欢中国,那就去中国啊。
无论印度这个国家怎样,我永远爱这个国家。我是不可能让国家失望的。
WSCMedia Banten
We hope this project will be carried out in Jakarta-Bandung high speed railway
希望雅加达到万隆的高铁也能这么给力
The Secret History
Wish one day the U.S can have high speed bullet train that cross the East to the West Coast like how China and Japan has already. We are so behind it's ridiculous. We depend so much on mainly cars and planes as transportation to get somewhere really far
希望美国以后也有连接东西海岸的高铁。我们落后太多了,这不是荒谬是什么。
我们太依赖汽车,太依赖飞机。
taewiao
Chinese Manufacturing 2025
中国制造2025
Trace Ford
Meanwhile in America we're concerned about adding more lanes to our already congested freeways that'll be filled within a matter of less than 10 years.
这会,我们美国在干嘛,我们在操心如何给高速公路加几条车道,高速公路已经够拥挤了,即使车道增加了,不到10年,又会拥挤的
Mahammad Khan
Yes ..Best in the world
世界最棒
Priyansh Singhal
Good China , well done
中国干得漂亮
Tim J.
How many other stabling yards like this are there around China? How many trains are in use each normal day and how many more during the new year migration?
中国有多少个这样停放高铁车辆的基地?每天有多少列高铁在跑?春运的时候呢?
david w
Tim J. There are reported of more than 2100 sets of these trains all over China in operation today, with several maintenance centre in several major cities.
Last year more than 1,6 billion ridership has been recorded.
In this year Lunar New Year season alone over 40 days the Chinese authority expecting arround 390 million Chinese will travel on train(high speed and regular).
据报道,中国目前有2100组动车组在运营,几个大城市设有维修中心。
去年,运送乘客超过16亿人次。
今年历时40天的春运,中国预计有3.9亿人出行将搭乘火车
Robert Francis
Wow Very Good Job China, Really Amazing.
哇,非常好,被震撼到了
Donald John Trump
OMG, as an Indian, this is my wet dream comes true. India superpowa by 2020. Jai Hind !
哦天啊,作为印度人,这不就是我的梦想吗,成真了。2020年,印度超级大国,印度必胜
U Vs
So wonderful...go ahead China
太棒了,中国加油
Jennie james
I wish our our India can also be like this anyways great work China
希望我们印度也能有如此成就。中国干得很棒
Shankar Prasad
looking excellent..........
看起来帅呆了,棒棒哒
Meassuthea Kim
And America doesn’t even have a line of high speed rail.
美国连一条高铁都没有
Voyager 1
Chinese do not have freedom.
中国人没有自由
Kamal Ale
I have a dream, I'm traveling by these trains. And I'll have it up.
我有一个梦想,那就是坐上这些高铁
LenNay
I counted like 30 trains, that is crazy. Is that one station?
我数了数,有30列高铁。疯了,这是一个车站吗?
Gnanendra B
Yes ur right ...Chinese are 1st place in Copy other countries and Duplicates.Qualityless.Hopeless .But India comes late and latestly.india will overtake in few years ur fake products.
中国是头号山寨大国,无质量可言,令人绝望
印度动作是迟了些,不过几年后会超越的。
Davi yin
Don't China can't afford tea eggs
中国人不是吃不起茶叶蛋吗?
Debangsu Sarkar
This is just insane!!
疯了
Kabeer Kabeer
Love the way China has developed
喜欢中国的发展模式
Mick Carson
Pollution is incredibly bad in China
中国的污染太严重了

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

徽帮棋友会 ( 苏ICP备2022041640号-1

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 20:23 , Processed in 0.244669 second(s), 21 queries .