论坛元老

积分
发表于 2019-3-14 01:30:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
youtubes读者的评论:
Josh Chyo
India is the future.
印度才是未来
sourabh sen
Stupid comparison, I am Indian. China hands down has better infrastructure compared to India and this makes sense, on how the government and availability of capital are structured. Stop saying India is superior, India is this... we need to observe the current problems and make it better. Constantly saying we are great, will not make us any better. Constructive criticism is very important
这样比感觉好傻。我是印度人。
中国基础设施比印度更发达,这说得通。
别说印度更发达了。我们需要找出问题所在,并加以解决。
一直说我们伟大伟大,是无济于事的。
欢迎给出建设性的批评

上海

ravinder ganwal
I think not any Indian said India is superior, its Chinese who are making fun of India
我觉得不是印度人说印度更先进,而是部分中国人在取笑印度
Rathod Shreyas
India is growing fast than China under modi leading. Don't forget India is the largest democratic country.
在莫迪的英明领导下,印度正迅速发展。
别忘了,印度是最大的皿煮国家。
TastyAl
India is better. India economy is growing much faster than China.
印度更好,印度经济发展速度比中国快多了
M H
Ground reality of Mumbai is called trash city. The lights can make it look good in pictures but the reality is far more worst and fake. Mumbai= 1% of Modern SHANGHAI
孟买就是垃圾城市。晚上的灯光照明可以拍出好的效果。其实都是假的。
比现代化,孟买连上海的边都沾不上

孟买

sss sss
I am sure you are north Indian.. that's why you are jealoused on Mumbai
你是印度北方人 吧,才会如此嫉妒孟买
abhishek Choudhary
Shubham Shinde u should not say that what do u mean by north Indian mumbai is our city OK it's a city of all the Indian there is no north Indian and south Indian what if we say the captial is with us delhi so that's is something offending you r sayin Better correct your words
哪能这样说,什么叫做印度北方人。孟买是我们的城市,是所有印度人的城市,不分南方和北方。
sss sss
Ya I am also agree with you that Mumbai is the city of all Indians.. But mostly north Indians usually calls Mumbai as trash or slum city because they think Delhi is better than Mumbai... that's why they call Mumbai as trash city
没错,我也是这么想的,孟买是所有印度人的城市。
不过印度北方人老是说孟买垃圾,说孟买是贫民窟城市,他们觉得德里比孟买更好,为此不惜说孟买是垃圾城市
abhishek Choudhary
Shubham Shinde we never say that I think u met some wrong north Indians or u have some wrong beliefs Mumbai and delhi are both equally important citties of India. Sooo no argument on these
我们不会这样说的。你肯定碰到了北方的一些对地域抱有偏见的人士。
sss sss
Yes Abhishek bro... Actually Mumbai and Delhi are the important pillar of India... I appreciate Delhi than Mumbai but some north Indians always says that Mumbai is slum city and trash city... so that hurts me... because I don't like that anyone can call my native place and my home as slum and trash city...
孟买和德里是印度的重要支柱。我欣赏德里,也欣赏孟买。
倒是有一些北方人一直说孟买是垃圾城市,是贫民窟城市。
这样说太伤我的心了。我不喜欢有人说我的家乡是贫民窟城市,不允许别人说我家乡是垃圾城市
abhishek Choudhary
Shubham Shinde fair enough ignore those people
这些人直接无视就行了

印度贫民区

sc5252
Mumbai infrastructure cannot even compare with Bangkok
孟买的基础设施连曼谷的都比不了
Light Hot
Mumbai is the best city in Asia now. Shanghai is OK but fall behind Mumbai in 2015 according to World Bank report . Mumbai will be other New York soon.
根据世界银行的报告,孟买现在是亚洲最先进的城市。上海还行吧,不过落后孟买。
孟买很快会成为另一个纽约的
Avinash Dixit
Light Hot no India is very worse and not advanced Chinese is advanced and good
哦不,印度糟糕透了,没有中国先进
miguel xu
i think that Mumbai as third level cities in china
我感觉孟买像是中国的三线城市
goodar goodar
Wow !
Shanghai is looking really awesome.
Now i will go there.
Srry Mumbai it's looking so dusty. You have senile infrastructure and merely sporadic skyline totally unmanaged apartment,buildings.
哇塞!上海看起来真发达啊,了不起啊!
我想去上海。孟买看起来尘土飞扬的。
Salman Khan
goodar goodar Mumbai is more developed than Shanghai.
孟买比上海更发达
Brooks Chen
Salman Khan you are so confident
楼上的,你好自信

印度火车

Jalehi Tv
its true that mumbai will take a decade to become like shanghai.... but i love my india
其实孟买需要十年就能赶上上海。我爱祖国印度
MaD SaM
Khilesh Jagnik by that time shanghai will be much more developed
到那时候,上海又比现在发达多了
Yang James
Not true, Mumbai had overtaken Shanghai in 7 years ago
不对,孟买7年前就超过上海了
Tejas More
because it has great wall of china and we have TAJ MAHA
中国有长城,我们有泰姬陵
Jalehi Tv
Guohao Shen... no bro u r wrong..... india is the fastest developing country in the world.... it is developing much more faster than china.....
印度是世界上发展速度最快的国家,速度比中国快多了。
abhishek Choudhary
You will be shocked but rich countries like America too have slums so plzz every thing has both positve and negative sides and negative people like u remain negative forever
你会震惊的,美国这样的富国也有贫民窟啊。
万物万事都有其正面和负面
Mahendra Karki
Nepal will over take India
尼泊尔以后会超过印度的
Joseph Stalin
India is nowhere near in competing with china
跟中国比,印度连中国的边都沾不上
Omkar Nevrekar
Joseph Stalin India is a great country I am sure it will overtake China in all terms
印度是一个伟大的国家,以后肯定会全面超过中国的
Joseph Stalin
Omkar Nevrekar India is indeed a great country in terms of diversity, tolerance, freedom of speech and unity. But in terms of infrastructure it will take decades for to India to surpass China.
比基础设施的话,印度要几十年才能赶上中国
Omkar Nevrekar
Joseph Stalin see India was looted by many countries still it has overcome and developed good infrastructure
印度历史上遭到很多国家洗劫。这些,印度都挺过来了,修建了一些基础设施
感恩
Omkar Neverkar, China wasnot any better than India, Since lost, opium war, War of Jiawu, 8 alliance invaded China, The Qing dynasty signed a lot of unequal treaties, paid tons and tons and tons and tons of gold and silver.
这方面,中国也比印度好不了多少。先后经历了鸦片战争、甲午战争、八国联军入侵中国,清朝签订了一系列不平等条约,支付了巨额赔款。
Omkar Nevrekar
感恩 do you know India was invaded by British,French,Portuguese etc. British stayed and looted India for more than 300 years!
你知道吗,印度先后遭到英国、法国和葡萄牙等国家的入侵。
英国人来了后,一呆就是300多年啊,洗劫了我们300多年啊!太惨了
感恩
@Omkar Nevrekar we fought Portuguese too, but we won.=D
我们也和葡萄牙人打过仗,不过我们赢了
Abhay Hegde
After seeing Shanghai I am glad that I am living in Mumbai. See the atmosphere. Both are developing at approximately same rate but still Mumbai has a much better air ,water quality
去过上海后,我庆幸自己生在孟买。
看看他们的天气。两个城市基本处于同一发展水平,不过孟买的空气质量好太多了,水清澈多了!
Arnold
Abhay Hegde No, Mumbai and Delhi are the 2 most Polluted cities on Earth.
孟买和德里是地球上污染最严重的国家
Christopher Owens
India is a developed country while china is a developing country, so it's normal that Mumbai is more advanced than Shanghai.
印度是发达国家,中国是发展中国家。孟买比上海更发达,也就再自然不过了
4869 APTX
For city like Mumbai cant even be ranked in top 30 cites in China.
孟买要是放在中国比,连30名城市都进不去
Praba Rau
India has already overtaken China. Now, India is the fastest growing economy. India will lead the world soon. China is no where with India anymore
印度已经被中国超过了。印度现在是发展速度最快的经济体。
印度很快会领先世界的。中国就不要和印度比了
Mr,Rehan pool
Shanghai so developed city
上海是一座如此发达的城市
Trushank Jadhav
as a Indian not say lie but I really feel Shanghai is cool Mumbai will take more 10 years to be best
我是印度人。不说谎,我觉得上海很酷!
孟买还要10年才能成为最好
Sariel Reigns Сариэль Царствует
Chinese infrastructure is far much advanced, no comparison for Mumbai with Shanghai
中国基础设施发达多了。孟买没得比
Manjit Singh
i m indian and i have to Shangai is better than Mumbai
我是印度人,不得不说上海比孟买更发达
Salman Khan
Mumbai is obviously more developed than Shanghai.
孟买显然比上海更发达
Rahul P
im indian but..china is so developed..our leader need to learn from chiness leader
我是印度人,不得不说中国是如此发达。我们的领导人该向你们的领导人学习了
Rina Mallik
Mumbai and Shanghai are equal In infrastructure as per my observations. But I love my India
据我观察,孟买和上海的基础设施相当。我爱祖国印度
Neebaba
Oh, Mumbai is so beautiful that I can not help to look down on shanghai!
哦,孟买好漂亮啊,我禁不住瞧不起上海
shivam dhiman
Why Chinese people hate Indians???...... Ya!.... Some Indians hate Chinese because of 1961..... When China attacked India for no reason which had killed our many soldiers.... As Japanese don't like USA because of atomic explosions....... But why Chinese hate Indians and almost 99% world???......
为什么中国人讨厌印度人?没错,1962年那一仗,让一些印度人讨厌中国人。
当时,中国无缘无故进攻印度,造成许多印度士兵丧生。
美国在日本扔了原子弹,所以日本人不喜欢美国。
可是,中国人讨厌印度人,这是怎么回事?说不通啊
Moon Moni
I think our Mumbai is better, because even if Mumbai lacks few skyscrapers, it has green trees and vegetation along with infrastructures.Right?
我觉得孟买更好,为什么这样说?
孟买也许高楼不多,不过树木多,绿化好。我没说错吧
Prakash Sharma
India still has a lot of stuff to do before it can think of competing with china in modernisation..!! I have no shame to accept this fact as an Indian . But the chinese must understand India is a Democracy..and things dont develop so fast in a democracy like India .
要和中国比现代化,印度还有很多功课要做!
作为印度人,我觉得承认这些没什么好羞愧的。不过中国人也必须明白,印度是皿煮国家啊,发展速度哪里快得起来啊

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

徽帮棋友会 ( 苏ICP备2022041640号-1

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 15:10 , Processed in 0.425572 second(s), 22 queries .